New events not being displayed

Aug 25, 2008 at 3:45 PM
I added about 15 events to the calendar when I first implemented this, and all the events showed up properly. I went in today to add the holidays for the remainder of the year, and while the date is highlighted in the calendar view, in the upcoming event list, it is not displayed. I changed the number of events to be displayed, and still had the same results. Thoughts?
Aug 25, 2008 at 4:20 PM
UPDATE: I removed the 3rd event from the primary calendar that was being displayed in my upcoming events list, and indeed it no longer displayed. I re-added the item, and it did not display either. I then started deleting events, from Dec 31st on back, until I was showing only 5 upcoming events, and the item that should have been displayed as 3rd in the upcoming events list was now 5th...it seems as if the calendar not only works off of the items you add, but WHEN you add them as well. Is there a setting I am missing? Otherwise, you cannot insert an item onto your calendar AFTER you have already added items, and expect it to show up properly.