Using with Forms Based SQL membership providers

Aug 12, 2008 at 2:58 AM
Hey There,

Ive used this calendar with windows based authentication and its great and works well however when i use it with my site that has Forms Based SQL membership providers it doesnt allow you to access the page and generates this error..

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'Microsoft.SharePoint.Security.SharePointPermission, Microsoft.SharePoint.Security, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c' failed.]
TheExpertCalendar.Class1.CreateChildControls() +0
System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls() +87
System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +50
System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebParts.WebPart.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +62
System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +170
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +7350
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +213
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +86
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) +18
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +49
Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing.TemplateRedirectionPage.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +153
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +358
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64

Any help with this would be much appreciated!

thanks,
Troy
Sep 4, 2008 at 6:37 AM
Its cool the answer lays in setting web.config trust Level="Full"

;)
Coordinator
Nov 13, 2008 at 12:58 AM
thanks for helping me out on the forums maxpower! im pretty busy, so i cant really help maintain it too well!
Nov 21, 2008 at 7:29 AM
Hey no problems. Thanks for writing a great project!

Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 11:58 AM
To: [email removed]
Subject: Re: Using with Forms Based SQL membership providers [theexpertcalendar:33332]

thanks for helping me out on the forums maxpower! im pretty busy, so i cant really help maintain it too well!